- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT-350 Wimbledon White with Twin Gold Stripes "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021) die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has carpeted interior.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-3 inches.
- Carroll Shelby was hired by Ford from 1965-1969 to transform the Mustang into a race car. In 1967, he gave the Ford Mustang a major redesign. The Mustang "running horse" badging was replaced by the iconic coiled snake emblem and proudly adorned the fuel cap, trunk, fenders, steering wheel, and grille. A new ducktail spoiler was added to the rear, plus the front end was extended giving the car a faster, sleeker look. Additional changes included air cooled drum rear brakes, modified suspension for 30% less cornering roll, quick release seat belts, and an optional double shoulder harness. It also introduced a never-before- seen feature on street hardtop cars-an integral roll bar. Under the hood growled the 289ci V8 rated at 306hp and 329 lb-ft of torque. A race-bred transmission, a strong rear differential, and a beefed-up suspension firmly planted the tires to the pavement creating the ultimate performance machine.
SHIP FROM : USA
SHIP TO : USA