- Brand new 1/25 scale plastic model kit of 1962 Chevrolet Bel Air Super Stock 409 Turbo-Fire Don Nicholson's 2-in-1 Kit "Legends of the Quarter Mile" (Skill 2) 1/25 plastic model kit by AMT.
- Brand new box.
- Authentic detailing.
- Two engine options.
- Optional air cleaners.
- Expanded decal sheet.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Custom velocity stacks.
- Custom 5-spoke wheels.
- Vintage style packaging.
- 409 Turbo-Fire V8 engine.
- Optional intake manifolds.
- Offenhauser valve covers.
- Custom five spoke wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Chrome plated small parts.
- Pad-printed tires and slicks.
- Dual four barrel carburetors.
- Black vinyl tires and metal axles.
- Build Don Nicholson's Bel Air SS/S.
- Chrome hub caps, stock air cleaner.
- Multiple options to build it your way.
- Includes full color "Dyno-Tuned" decals.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Air cleaner, headers, Goodyear Drag slicks.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Build your kit one of two ways: Racing or Stock.
- Parts molded in WHITE, unless otherwise indicated.
- "Chrome" trim detail can be striped on with silver paint.
- The 1962 Nicholson Bel Air is a historical super stock vehicle, and a must have for anyone interested in the history of racing! Fully paintable, it features an EXPANDED, authentically detailed, water-slide decal sheet featuring Dyno-Tuned racing graphics. Build it up 1 of 2 ways, stock or racing, with a 409 turbo-fire V8, optional intake manifolds, custom 5-spoke wheels, optional air cleaners, custom velocity stacks, chrome hub caps, Offenhauser valve covers, dual four barrel carburetors, optional super stock headers, pad printed wide whitewall tires and Goodyear drag slicks, and more. Wrapped up nicely in ALL NEW retro-styled packaging!
SHIP FROM : USA
SHIP TO : USA